- Former Prosecutor.
- Former Counsel for the Police Union.
- Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist.
- “…one of the outstanding criminal defense attorneys in Houston…”-Houston Chronicle.
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Rating on Google, Yelp, EZ Local, and Avvo.
- Fraud and Theft Houston Criminal Defense Attorneys
With over fifty years of combined theft criminal defense experience our Houston fraud and theft criminal defense lawyers are trained to provide high-quality solutions for any criminal defense charge.
Fraud and Theft Criminal Defense – Related Offenses.
The Texas Penal Code has an extensive list of theft and fraud crimes. Below are some of the more common theft and fraud crimes defended by theft criminal defense attorneys.
- Theft – Tex. Pen. Code 31.03
- Theft of Service – Tex. Pen. Code 31.04
- Theft of Trade Secrets – Tex. Pen. Code 31.05
- Unauthorized Use of a Vehicle – Tex. Pen. Code 31.07
- Organized Retail Theft – Tex. Pen. Code 31.16
- Forgery – Tex. Pen. Code 32.21
- Trademark counterfeiting – Tex. Pen. Code 32.23
- Credit Card Abuse – Tex. Pen. Code 32.31
- False statement to obtain property or credit – Tex. Pen. Code 32.32
- Fraudulent use or possession of ID information – Tex. Pen. Code 32.51
- Insurance Fraud – Tex. Pen. Code 35.02
- Medicaid and Medicare Fraud – Tex. Pen. Code 35A.02
- Tampering with a Witness – Tex. Pen. Code 36.05
- Perjury and Aggravated Perjury – Tex. Pen. Code 37.02 & 37.03
- False Report – Tex. Pen. Code 37.08
- Tampering with Evidence – Tex. Pen. Code 37.09
- Tampering with Governmental Record – Tex. Pen. Code 37.10
- Fraudulent Filing of Financing Statement – Tex. Pen. Code 37.101
- Impersonating Public Servant – Tex. Pen. Code 37.11
Contact our Houston theft criminal defense lawyers for additional information.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/6″][vc_column_text]