Accused of Deadly Conduct? Contact our Houston Assault Criminal Lawyers.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/6″][vc_single_image image=”8317″ img_size=”full” onclick=”custom_link” link=”samadamolaw.vaultwebsites.com”][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner][gap height=”20″][vc_column_text]
- Former Harris County – Houston District Attorney.
- Former Counsel for the Houston Officers.
- Board Certified Assault & Domestic Violence Criminal Law Specialist.
- “…one of the outstanding criminal defense attorneys in Houston…”-Houston Chronicle.
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Rating on Google, Yelp, and Avvo.
The criminal defense lawyers at the Adamo & Adamo Law Firm have a national reputation for obtaining top criminal defense results.
Contact us now to learn how!
Assault Criminal Lawyers – The Law – Deadly Conduct
Tex. Pen. Code 22.05
(a) A person commits an offense if he recklessly engages in conduct that places another in imminent danger of serious bodily injury.
(b) A person commits an offense if he knowing discharges a firearm at or in the direction of:
(1) one or more individuals; or
(2) a habitation, building, or vehicle and is reckless as to whether the habitation, building, or vehicle is occupied.
Assault Criminal Lawyers – Statutory Presumption.
(c) Recklessness and danger are presumed if the actor knowingly pointed a firearm at or in the direction of another whether or not the actor believed the firearm to be loaded.
Assault Criminal Lawyers – Punishment.
An offense under Subsection (a) is a Class A Misdemeanor (up to 1 year in county jail; up to $4,000 fine).
An offense under Subsection (b) is a 3rd Degree Felony (2 – 10 years in prison; up to $10,000 fine).
Contact our assault criminal lawyers now to learn more.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/6″][vc_custom_heading text=”Criminal Defense” font_container=”tag:h4|text_align:left|color:%23000000″][divider style=”line” color=”#1e73be” size=”3px”][vc_widget_sidebar sidebar_id=”sidebar-page”][/vc_column][/vc_row]