- Former Harris County Prosecutor.
- Former Criminal Defense Counsel Houston Police Union.
- Board Certified Criminal Defense Specialist.
- “…one of the outstanding criminal defense attorneys in Houston…”-Houston Chronicle.
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Attorney Rating on Google, Yelp, and Avvo.
Contact us now!
(a) A person commits an offense if he intentionally or knowingly leaves a child in a motor vehicle for longer than five minutes, knowing that the child is:
(1) younger than seven years of age; and
(2) not attended by an individual in the vehicle who is 14 years of age or older.
(b) An offense under this section is a Class C misdemeanor.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/6″][vc_custom_heading text=”Criminal Defense” font_container=”tag:h4|text_align:left|color:%23000000″][divider style=”line” color=”#1e73be” size=”3px”][vc_widget_sidebar sidebar_id=”sidebar-page”][/vc_column][/vc_row]