- Former Prosecutor.
- Former Counsel for the Police Union.
- Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist.
- “…one of the outstanding criminal defense attorneys in Houston…”-Houston Chronicle.
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Rating on Google, Yelp, and Avvo.
- Top Criminal Defense Trial Lawyers
With over fifty years of combined criminal defense trial experience our family operated, nationally recognized Houston criminal defense trial lawyers are dedicated to providing you with elite and innovative criminal trial defense.
Contact our criminal defense trial lawyers now!
Felony Criminal Defense Punishment Ranges:
- Capital Felony = Death or life in prison without parole
- Capital Felony (younger than 18) = Life in prison
- 1st Degree Felony = 5 – 99 years in prison; up to $10,000 fine.
- 2nd Degree Felony = 2 – 20 years in prison; up to $10,000 fine.
- 3rd Degree Felony = 2 – 10 years in prison; up to $10,000 fine.
- State Jail Felony = 180 – 2 years in state jail facility; up to $10,000 fine.
Misdemeanor Criminal Defense Punishment Ranges:
- Class A = up to 1 year in county jail; up to $4,000 fine.
- Class B = up to 180 days in county jail; up to $2,000 fine.
- Class C = up to $500 fine.
These are general criminal punishment ranges. Special issues such as prior convictions, deadly weapons, drug-free zones, etc. can increase penalties.
The criminal defense trial lawyers at the Adamo & Adamo Law Firm, will fight to have your case dismissed.