- Former Harris County Prosecutor.
- Former Criminal Defense Counsel Houston Police Union.
- Board Certified Criminal Defense Specialist.
- “…one of the outstanding criminal defense attorneys in Houston…”-Houston Chronicle.
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Attorney Rating on Google, Yelp, and Avvo.
Contact us now!
Texas Penal Code 22.10, Child Unattended in Vehicle:
(a) A person commits an offense if he intentionally or knowingly leaves a child in a motor vehicle for longer than five minutes, knowing that the child is:
(1) younger than seven years of age; and
(2) not attended by an individual in the vehicle who is 14 years of age or older.
(b) An offense under this section is a Class C misdemeanor.