- Former Harris County Prosecutor.
- Former Criminal Defense Counsel Houston Police Union.
- Board Certified Criminal Defense Specialist.
- “…one of the outstanding criminal defense attorneys in Houston…”-Houston Chronicle.
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Attorney Rating on Google, Yelp, and Avvo.
Contact us now!
Texas Penal Code 43.251, Harmful Employment – Child:
(a) In this section:
(1) “Child” means a person younger than 18 years of age.
(2) “Massage” has the meaning assigned to the term “massage therapy” by Section 455.001, Occupations Code.
(3) “Massage establishment” has the meaning assigned by Section 455.001, Occupations Code.
(4) “Nude” means a child who is:
(A) entirely unclothed; or
(B) clothed in a manner that leaves uncovered or visible through less than fully opaque clothing any portion of the breasts below the top of the areola of the breasts, if the child is female, or any portion of the genitals or buttocks.
(5) “Sexually oriented commercial activity” means a massage establishment, nude studio, modeling studio, love parlor, or other similar commercial enterprise the primary business of which is the offering of a service that is intended to provide sexual stimulation or sexual gratification to the customer.
(6) “Topless” means a female child clothed in a manner that leaves uncovered or visible through less than fully opaque clothing any portion of her breasts below the top of the areola.
(b) A person commits an offense if the person employs, authorizes, or induces a child to work:
(1) in a sexually oriented commercial activity; or
(2) in any place of business permitting, requesting, or requiring a child to work nude or topless.
(c) An offense under this section is a felony of the second degree, except that the offense is a felony of the first degree if the child is younger than 14 years of age at the time the offense is committed.