- Former Harris County – Houston District Attorney.
- Former Counsel for the Houston Officers.
- Board Certified Assault & Domestic Violence Criminal Law Specialist.
- “…one of the outstanding criminal defense attorneys in Houston…”-Houston Chronicle.
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Rating on Google, Yelp, and Avvo.
The criminal defense lawyers at the Adamo & Adamo Law Firm have a national reputation for obtaining top criminal defense results.
Contact us now to learn how!
Assault Criminal Lawyers – The Law – Deadly Conduct
Tex. Pen. Code 22.05
(a) A person commits an offense if he recklessly engages in conduct that places another in imminent danger of serious bodily injury.
(b) A person commits an offense if he knowing discharges a firearm at or in the direction of:
(1) one or more individuals; or
(2) a habitation, building, or vehicle and is reckless as to whether the habitation, building, or vehicle is occupied.
Assault Criminal Lawyers – Statutory Presumption.
(c) Recklessness and danger are presumed if the actor knowingly pointed a firearm at or in the direction of another whether or not the actor believed the firearm to be loaded.
Assault Criminal Lawyers – Punishment.
An offense under Subsection (a) is a Class A Misdemeanor (up to 1 year in county jail; up to $4,000 fine).
An offense under Subsection (b) is a 3rd Degree Felony (2 – 10 years in prison; up to $10,000 fine).
Contact our assault criminal lawyers now to learn more.